We appreciate your visit to Casino Club Reviews (casinoclubreviews.com).
The Site is operated by Casino Club Reviews (the “Company”, “we” “our” or “us”).
In the Agreement, “you” or “your” or “user” or “player” means any person who uses the Site, Services or the Software under the Agreement.
By using or accessing the Site or, you consent to the terms and conditions set forth in the Agreement and agree to be bound by its terms.
1. Acceptance and Amendment of the Agreement
By using this website, you automatically agree to all the rules and regulations. If you do not agree to any terms or conditions of the Agreement you should immediately stop using the Site and the Services.
We may change/update the Agreement from time to time and any changes made shall come into effect 1 week after being published on the Site or earlier if required by any applicable law, regulation or directive.
We may terminate or suspend your use of the Services and/or this Site at any time, at our sole discretion, and for any reason which may include but is not limited to a breach by you of the Agreement without providing any financial compensation to you.
2. Use of the Site and Services
The Site and the Services may only be used by you if you are over the age of 18 and over the age for which the Site and the Services are legal under the laws of any jurisdiction which applies to you (the “Legal Age”).
The Site and the materials incorporated therein are not designed to appeal to or target those who have not yet reached Legal Age.
If you are not of Legal Age you must immediately stop using or accessing the Site and the Services.
3. The Services
The Site provides information with regards to casino games and the gambling industry (the “Services” ).
The Site and the Services are provided for free and for informational purposes only.
The Company does not operate any online casino or poker website nor does it accept any bets or wagers.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Company, its affiliates and its licensors (as applicable) own all software, data, written materials and other content, graphics, forms, artwork, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, functional components, animations, videos, music, audio, text and any software concepts and documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Site (collectively the “Site Content”).
You agree not to remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on the Site or the Site Content.
In addition, the brand names and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used on this Site (the “Trade Marks”) are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of the Company, its affiliates, or its licensors (as applicable) and these entities reserve all rights to such Trade Marks.
5. Prohibited Activities
By visiting or using the Site you agree not to and not to permit others:
Access or collect any personally identifiable information of other users or visitors of the Site for any reason whatsoever;
Use the Site, the Services, the Site Content in connection with any unlawful activity;
copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code, or otherwise;
To harvest or collect any data or information through the Site, or use any robot, spider, scraper or any other means, automated or otherwise, to access the Site;
Disclose any data about the Site or the Services to any third parties;
Distribute any malicious code viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, spybots, keyloggers or any other form of malware, droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy protection features, CPU serial number references or any other device of similar intent to the Site or Services or upload any upload files designed to harm the Site, the Services or the users or visitors to the Site or users of the Services;
Not modify, lease, copy, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the Site Content, Trademarks or User Content;
make the software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
not to take any action that would reduce or harm the Company’s, its affiliates or the Site’s goodwill or reputation.
6. Your Undertakings and Representations
By visiting or using the Site you represent, warrant and affirm:
- You are of Legal Age;
- You will only use the Site and Services for non-commercial purposes and in a personal capacity;
- You have verified and determined that your use of the Services and the Site does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you and you will not use the Site or Services or any materials and information contained therein, in connection with any unlawful activity;
- You shall use the Site and the Services in complete accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, as amended from time to time;
- You will not use the Site, Services, or any information contained on the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violates any local, national, or international laws (including but not limited to import, export, copyright, and trademark laws);
- Not impersonate any individual, person, or entity, other than yourself;
- To waive any right to a participate in a class action or trial by jury against the Company or its affiliates in any jurisdiction where such waiver is possible and agree to submit to arbitral proceedings in the event of a dispute as further set out in these Terms of Service.
7. Third-Party Content
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites, services or products or content operated by persons/entities other than us (collectively “Third Party Content”). Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold us responsible for the Third Party Content. A hyperlink from this Site to the Third Party Content does not imply that we endorse such Third Party Content. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any Third Party Content and do so at your own risk.
We do not endorse nor do we make any warranties, or representations with respect to any such to the Third Party Content (which includes but is not limited to the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services contained in the Third Party Content).
8. Gaming Services
The Site, Site Content and Services makes available information for your personal entertainment and informational purposes only.
The Site, Site Content may contain references to, link to or advertise Third Party Content that relates to online gaming and gambling services (the “Gaming Services”).
The Gaming Services are only directed to and are intended to be viewed and used for those users or visitors to the Site who are located in jurisdictions where the use of the Gaming Services is legal.
You hereby agree and affirm with regards to your access or use of the Gaming Services:
- you are located in a jurisdiction where it is lawful to use the Gaming Services which you access;
- you are not under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in or using the Gaming Services;
- you have evaluated the laws, regulations and directives relating to your use of the Gaming Services and your use or access of the Gaming Services will not violate any applicable law, regulation or directive;
- your use of the information available on the Site or via the Services may result in the loss of any monies you so choose to gamble or wager on the Gaming Services;
- you will verify any requirements imposed by Gaming Services for its use, as may be amended from time to time;
- you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gaming and gambling by means of the Gaming Services and you are fully responsible for any such loss; and
- your use of the Gaming Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk. In relation to your gambling losses, you shall have no claims whatsoever against the Company, its affiliates, its licensors or their respective directors, officers or employees.
The Site does not provide any advice on the legality of online or offline gambling and that it is your sole responsibility to understand the gambling laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction and to comply with the same.
Although we provide information related to gaming and gambling, we do not encourage you to participate in gaming or gambling (or betting). Whether you choose to game or gamble is your personal choice.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION AND RISK.
THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR LICENSORS DISCLAIM WITH REGARDS TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER BY LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON-INTERFERENCE, ACCURACY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, OR INFRINGEMENT OF APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND ALL MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THEY ARE FREE OF VIRUSES SPYWARE, MALWARE OR BUGS.
10. Limitation of Liability
The Company, its affiliates and their licensors shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third party’s, use or access of the Site or the Services, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (including loss of or failure to receive anticipated winnings), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
The Company, its affiliates, and licensors shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Site nor are they responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to from the Site.
You confirm that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of, or discontinuance of the Site or the Services.
11. Notification of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require users and visitors of the Site and the users of the Services to do the same. If you believe any User Content on the Site infringes upon a copyright, or otherwise violates your intellectual property rights, you should notify the Company’s Copyright Agent by providing the following information:
- Your name and the name of your company or Subscribing Organization, if applicable;
- Your contact information must include your full email address, physical address, and telephone number;
- Identify the material on the Site that may be an infringement with enough detail so that we may locate it on the Site. You should include the URL that points to the allegedly copyright-infringing content include or a detailed description of where to find the allegedly copyright-infringing content ;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
12. Termination of the Agreement
We may terminate the Agreement as well as terminate your access to the Site and the Services immediately without notice to you (and without any financial compensation to you):
- if for any reason we decide to discontinue to provide the Services or the Site or any part thereof, in general, or specifically to you;
- if we believe that you have breached any of the terms of the Agreement;
- if your use of the Services or the Site has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of the Agreement; or
- for any other reasonable grounds, we see fit.
By visiting or using this Site or by using the Services, you agree that, except as directed by us, you shall keep strictly confidential and shall not disclose, during the term of the Agreement or any time thereafter, the existence of any Dispute or the subject matter of any Dispute other than to LCIA in connection with resolving the Dispute, any or all of the information disclosed at Arbitration, or the results of Arbitration (collectively, the “Confidential Information”) to any person or entity, nor will You use or exploit, directly or indirectly, the Confidential Information for any purpose other than to resolve the Dispute in strict confidence, to participant in the Arbitration, or to give effect to the result of the Arbitration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you will be entitled to disclose such Confidential Information if required by law provided that You promptly notify us, consult with us, and cooperate with us in any attempt to resist or narrow such disclosure or to obtain an order or other assurance that such Confidential Information will be accorded confidential treatment.
14. Irreparable Harm
You acknowledge and agree that your breach of any of the Agreement could cause irreparable harm to us. Without affecting any other rights and remedies that we may have and despite anything to the contrary in this Agreement, you hereby acknowledge and agree that damages would not be an adequate remedy for any breach by you of the provisions of this Agreement, and that we shall be entitled to remedies of injunction, specific performance and other equitable relief for any threatened or actual breach of the provisions of this Agreement and that no proof of special damages shall be necessary for the enforcement of this Agreement.
No waiver by us of any terms of the Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any terms of the Agreement.
16. Third Parties
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties. Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship, or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, trust arrangement, fiduciary relationship, or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.